top of page


My friends came over Friday to hang out with me. OMG we ate and laughed . It was a good night. I am so blessed to have my family and friends. They are very dear to me. My daughter and I did the " Bigger than Pink " breast cancer walk this past Sunday. It was nice but at the same time it made my situation very real. I think I kept it suppressed. A fake denial almost if that makes sense. I know I have it and I'm getting surgery but at the same time I'm not dwelling on least until now. I got all my information ready for surgery tomorrow. Work is almost ready for me to be out for 2 weeks. I will be working from home the 1 week though. I don't have to be at the hospital until 12 noon. Surgery is scheduled for 2:15pm. I'm not happy about this. I was hoping I could go in early and get it over with. Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I hope I don't dwell on it all morning. Also, I'm a little nervous because I'm very sensitive to anesthesia. Last time they had to admit me because I took too long to wake up. Best sleep but I really want to go home. I want to start the healing process physically & emotionally. I don't think I can start healing mentally until I talk to me oncologist on June 6th. I am soooooooooooo counting on God to get me through this. I need him in surgery with me. I know he will be. My parents are going to stay with me Wednesday - Friday and my daughter and grandson are staying with me Saturday. I should be ok to do somethings myself by than. Pretty sure my parents will do " drive bys " to check in on me. I am getting really emotional about all this. Cancer just doesn't run in my family. I don't know. I just have to trust God. Everything will be fine and you will be getting a new blog Thursday or Friday to let you know how it went and how I am doing. Until then keep me in your prayers please.

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

I have so many emotions right now. My boyfriend comes home on Dec 18th for good. It makes me nervous to be honest. Hoping he really got it this time, hoping he treats me the way I deserve and hoping I

I haven't been on for a month. I had a not so nice reaction to the tamoxifen. I literally called my doctor crying. For a straight month I have been runnning on 4 hours of sleep due to extreme unmercif

Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page